Tuesday 13 March 2018

MY DREAM INDIA- Akhiyamol Benny- 5012

                     

                   MY DREAM INDIA


India the country which we live is rich with various types of custom, traditions, religion, language, and many other diversities. It got its independence in 1947 by the great freedom fighter as a result of their restless work for many years. The great The great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru has the dreams of India becoming a Country where all men and women should be treated equally, no discrimination based on caste, creed, or colour. All the country men should be unified under an umbrella
of brotherhood.

 But now being in the present scenario if we compare the present with their DREAM INDIA , it will be disappointing to an extent. All the political violence, discrimination, wars, child abuses, poverty, social disparities posses a huge threat to our nation. Is this the freedom that we really possess ?
No definitely not,

If I would get a chance to dream over India. I would like to add of the following dreams with the dreams of our social reformers..

   • I have a dream where there is a single religion called humans and a single belief of oneness exist.
   • I have a dream where everyone should be treated equally before law.
   • I have a dream where there exist no poor, no one should die out of hunger.
   • I have a dream where the environment n development should go hand in hand.
   • I have a dream where the unblemished traditions, customs and beliefs remains intact and unique.
   • I have a dream where the basic needs n education for children is ensured.
   • I have a dream where all the citizens should understand the true meaning of ought that we take.
   • I have a dream where the resources should be equal distributed among all.
   • I have a dream where the government being the sound of the common people.
   • I have a dream where the nation should love and respect the women an also ensures their freedom.

Let our upcoming generation be blessed to live in a country with all its prosperity..

India should be in its full essence of the so called “ Gods Own Country “

No comments:

Post a Comment