Thursday 15 March 2018

INDIA OF MY DREAMS -Aseel Biju John(5019)

“I shall work for an India in which the poorest shall feel that it is their country,
in whose making they have an effective voice,
‎an India in which there shall be no high class and low class of people,
‎an India in which all communities shall live in perfect harmony.
‎There can be no room in such an India for the curse of untouchability or the curse of intoxicating drinks and drugs.
‎ Women will enjoy the same rights as men.
‎This is the India of my dreams.”
‎                              - Mahathma Gandhi

I dream of an India where we are no longer bounded by the tendacles of cast and religion but where each one respect and understand one another.
The cities shall never be  dumpster but well planned paradise and villahes thrive as the soul of our country. The country must provide every citizen a chance to voluntarily serve in the military for short period.
The education system must inculcate national as well as regional history and culture, science having a strong foundation in basic education, the entire system under proper administration. The children must be taught good values from early ages.
In my dream India never discriminates the society by creating reservation on the basis of cast but either make the education completely free or provide aid on the basis of wealth.
In my dreams a person whether he be Christian, Hindu, Muslim or any other believer sitting together in a building praying together.
India must attain self suffiency in every aspect and the past must be integrated with present to step to the future together.
My dream is an India where a girl is given equal oppertunity like the boys and there is no stigma.

This is my India for which I shall devote myself, so that my children shall live in the true heaven, which the country was.

No comments:

Post a Comment